Friday, April 27, 2012

How Long...??

How long did I abandon my Blogger??  I think is a quite long time I did not update my BLOG!! I have so busy for many many month of my studies, even now. Cause exam is nearby=))
Wish me GOOD LUCK in my coming exam. Thinking to Shopping, Watch Movie, Date Friends but Time is GOLD, I can't even waste my 1 Seconds cause OF U!! EXAM. After End my exam will be my big big day to relax( Wondering how...xD )... But I will tried to update my blog all the time...( Say Only!!xD)


THANKS to my MUM for buying so many shirt and pants to me, All is mine favourite. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! Recently here and there pain. Isit because of the SUPERB HOT WEATHER?! I think so. The weather change all the time and is GLOBAL WARMING!!.. Even at house is also hot, thats y I'm lazy to out sometimes of the hot weather. Better then staying at house, watching TV and open Aircond♥ 


Thats all of my BLOG today!! Stay tuned for the others day♥ 


Add me Cubie♥ 

Studying while nothing to do>.<

Pants bought by my mummy♥ 

Shirt bought by my mum♥ 

Shirt!! Pic is ugly, the real shirt is superb♥ 

Love it so much♥ 

All in one photo♥ 

My Superb revision timetable..The time is very long, need a good rest by now=))


OH YA!!Last but not lease... Have a time go and watch TITANIC 3D...It was a great movie and 3D effect was not bad♥ ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment