Friday, April 23, 2010

someone who say bad things behind of me~

I wonder best friend will it be continuosly or it will have the stop time?
I wonder best friend will it be argue one day and become enermy?
I wonder, I wonder and I wonder...
But as I think it will be one day~
I really dont really know why some of the people will help their friend even they are wrong and the people who did not do wrong will always be seperate by others?
This is why many good people will let people missunderstood and the bad people will always get their supports from others~
I really din realise behind me it was a person who like that~
I get to know this from my friend~
when someone do sthing wrong they won't tell the truth to the others~
They will just cancel out the wrong part and tell the good part to others~
Will it be too much? I thk yes!
She are always say my bad things behind of me~
but in front of me she pretend to be a good girl~
She like to make many people to attract to her~
She does not want to hear what others tell and not even care~
She just believe what her best friends say~
She will always say I will this and that~
I hate this kind of people~
will they get revenge one day?
I do hope so they will~

No comments:

Post a Comment