Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Sunday!!♥

Today was a great Sunday!!


Because today my class have been cancelled!!


Long time I can have no time for myself to rest...


At last, today was my dayxD


Today, I went shopping with my beloved mum


Me and my mum watch movie '结婚那件事' / 'The Wedding Diary'


The Movie can be described one word that is Awesome!!


I cry when watch this movie...

The movie was so Touch!!

I really hoped to watch it for the 2nd time

If u watch this movie, I can conform that you wont be regret!!

Cause this movie was good movie!!

Before watch of course me and my mum go and eat!!

What did I eat?;D

Answer is Sakae Sushi!!

Because I'm Having the coupon which going to expired soon!!

Sakae Sushi also having promotion for those citibank members!!

Those citibank members can get sushi rolls for Buy 1 Free 1

After having my movie then me and my mum when to buy things that needed...

While walking...

I saw someone who act as Michael Jackson!!
He Sing and dance for the Parkinson's People for raise fund...

Me and my mum donate some money to them!!

Hope they will live happily and Healthy always

This is call a day for me

Today was my happy and tired sunday!!





STAY TUNED!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment