Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Carnival, Bersih, Stop Lynas Day!!

A day where jam, jam and JAM!!Today was my EX-School carnival and wake up early morning to prepared for it. On the way to fetch my friend, I get SHOCK!! Shock of wat? Shock cause saw everywhere was JAM!! After we reach school, we have some foods and drinks. The weather was also SO SO SO HOT!! I also BEH TAHAN of it!! seriously... I was sweating all the time and NON-STOP sweating. I met all my teacher and some of them not recognize me at all.. I get shock..xD
After I reach home, I BEH TAHAN and straight away go for BATH with cold water!!xD
After Bath, My brother treat me UFO.. SO good!!xD


Tired and I need to take a rest for tomorrow revision class=))
Need to start my MARATHON in study tomorrow and wish me Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment