Sunday, July 7, 2013

Done Exam : Enjoy Saturday!♥

YAY!! I've done with my exam. 
Of course is time for me to enjoy my day and release all my stress!
I have done my best on it.
STUDY HARD, PLAY HARD!
After enjoying for my saturday and sunday is also time to start my new life!
STUDY HARD again.
When is the time to play then go for it!

Yesterday after exam I spent my time with my family!
We went for movies, craving for food of course.
But, unfortunately I can't get 'Despicable Me 2' movies ticket.
Every movie is fully book as we did not book it early!
So the only movie we can buy on the spot is 'The Lone Ranger'!
At the first, this movie really din make my attention on it.
But after watch it, 1 word to say 'Funny'.
The movie is super funny.
I still remember they do have one scene is I get shock. 
At that time, the popcorn fall of from the chair!
I was like "OMG"!!
Can't stop laughing after went back home!


TRAILER♥

Should make some time to watch this movie!

I want to watch Despicable Me 2, The Monster, White House Down and many more! Should find some time on it!

When waiting for movie!
Shop Shop and saw a free Cotton Candy!
They get it and I say 'NO' as I feel it was too sweet.
Anyway, She's so cute and guess how old is her?(Secret)
Her look is super young and cute♥

XOXO
-Kelly-♥




No comments:

Post a Comment