Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Enjoy Monday❤

Monday! It's Monday... It's time to blow away my monday blue!
Today I going to college with my so call 'boyfriend' to do something.
After that, we plan to enjoy our Monday!
So, we plan to go Midvalley although there are full of haze everywhere-.-
How long I have not out until so enjoyable because of Study. I was actually fighting for my coming paper. But, I should be relax for today and continue my study after enjoy.
We was so hungry and decide to go for Dragon-I. 
How delicious cause we are too hungry!haha
Si chuan Ramen. Super delicious and spicy

Is a rice. Not bad but too big. We regret of not sharing with each other.

Dumpling! Dumpling! After leave one piece only remember to take picture.
 Cause too hungry and busy with our food

After our brunch, we go for Movies!! It's Movies. We watch 3D World War Z!! 
One word to say, 'AWESOME'!
Highly recommend and it was a must watch!
How can you miss it?


Brad Pitt! Awesome

When we enter the cinema the first things we do is take photo.
'Catcha'...'catcha'...haha
People are looking at us but we still continue 'Catcha'..haha
On the 3D glasses what you saw? It's ME!!


Whose on the 3D glasses? spot out


Yay! 1..2..3..'catcha'.. 
My so call 'Boyfriend'.. She always say she was soo man

1..2..3..'catcha'! haha

Before we go in to cinema..Cheese 'boyfie'..

Thanks for reading my blog!

XOXO

-Kelly-



No comments:

Post a Comment