Sunday, June 23, 2013

Macaroon Day♥

Today I was making Strawberry Mocha Macaroon!
WOAH! Is super great and having macaroon during tea is super yummy..
Yum Yum...
I really enjoy and the macaroon is small and like super cute cause it was in the mini size

Here is the Macaroon Recipe

Mocha Macaroon Recipe

Sugar: 125g
Egg White: 3(90g)-Aged for 3 days
Ground Almond: 125g
Icing Sugar:125g
Instant Coffee Powder: 2 tsp
Brown Colour: A drop

Method:

  1.  Pulse the ground almond, icing sugar and instant coffee powder in a food                processor just until a fine powder is obtained.
  2.  Place the egg whites in a bowl and beat the whites at low-medium speed.
  3. After 2 minutes, when the mixture starts to rise and holds its shape, add the     caster sugar and beat until all the sugar is dissolved and firm peaks are obtained.
  4. Add all the almond powder, icing sugar and coffee powder mixture to the meringue and fold in gently.
  5. Fill in to a large pastry bag and pipe it.
  6. Bake at 160 degree for 12 to 14 minutes.
Chocolate Ganache fillings

Bittersweet Chocolate: 325g
Heavy Cream: 300g
Unsalted Butter: 75g
Coffee Powder: 1 tbsp (Mixed with 2 tbsp of hot water)

  1. Bring the cream to a boil in a saucepan. Remove from heat and pour over the chocolate. Stir until melted and smooth.
  2. Add the butter and stir well. Allow to cool until thickened.

Strawberry Mocha Macaroon!Super Cute♥


Cheese!xD

Pipe-ing the macaroon♥
Why So Serious?!hahaxD

Cally! Same pronounce with my name♥

Why So Serious?!xD

Soo!!♥

I having MCD today with my girls after having our class!
I'm Lovin it♥
Passion McFIZZ..
You have to give a try on it♥


Spicy Chicken McWrap♥
Super great and I love it so much!

Today morning when I'm going class I saw the haze in KL is getting serious then yesterday. The smell is worst! So, everyone should remember to wear their mask and drink more water. Less outdoor activities.
The Haze!

All the building also getting super blur. How serious is that?
I was attending wedding dinner yestreday. Congratz to them!♥

Before going to wedding dinner.♥

Me and my BF or GF(haha) at the wedding dinner♥
Miss her♥

Her and my mum!♥

My cousin with my brother.
My brother use to pattern banyak banyak like to take photo without looking at the camera. He say cool wo-.-

Enjoy My Blog♥
XOXO
-Kelly-

No comments:

Post a Comment