Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Life for Saturday!♥

Saturday which is on 8th of June 2013 is my working job. I was a promoter for Axe product at the Watson Jusco Kepong. 
The first time I was working at the Watson Jusco Kepong. When I was first go in it was like 'What the hell is that'. Sure every shopping mall have their R&R! But in Watson their R&R is more worst then in Jusco. I was like this is the first time I work in Watson and the last time in Watson Jusco Kepong. 
But I do enjoy working with bunch of friends. They are so friendly and funny. We do talking when there are no customer. We chit chat, joking, talk about our own feelings and I really enjoy it. Even though this is our first day meet. She is pretty and funny in my mind. But one thing I forgot to do is taking picture with her! Cause the management is like walking around and looking at us. But I really Thanks to her for helping me when I was in Blur mode! Thanks to her so much.

This is the outfit I wear and I feel it was so beautiful.
p/s: The shirt is not mine and it was super small. 


self-taking picture before going to work!=)

Ohhh! By the way this is the product I selling. Did not know weather all of u heard this product before or not. But they advertise on television which say when you buy this product, you will have a chance to experience fly to the space. This sound amazing and fun. But they are only 15 people choosen for Malaysian people.

AXE anarchy which give a more fresh smell.

AXE Dark temptation which give a chocolate smell.

NEW AXE Apollo! Classically Masculine & Fresh Fragrance.

AXE product.

This is the contest I told you all.

AXE Apollo product.

Love this shirt as this is so beautiful and cool. Is like Astronaut shirt isit?haha

Ya! Thanks to my friend who give me this even though this is for man used. Love her so much♥

This is my NEW iphone 4 cover. It was so beautiful. I Love STICTH! iFace.♥


That day i won my YADAH Brightening mask pack from one of MIVVA contest and I have tried it. It was super good and nice smell. After I use this mask I can feel the moisturize on my face. I really love her product so much and the design was so beautiful and super cute! I love it so much♥

THANKS for reading my blog!
XOXO
Kelly♥















No comments:

Post a Comment