Sunday, June 2, 2013

May Favourite♥

Is end of May! So fast May has ended. Time flies so fast. June is coming, Hope everything will be good to me.

Today I will like to update about 'May Favourite'.

What I like the most in this whole month!
1st : ESTEE LAUDER Lip Gloss 
Extravagant Pink Shimmer


I like this Lip Gloss colour and is a bit moisturize. This lip gloss have a bit shimmer and it make the lips look more pretty and the colour is super sweet. I really fall in love with it♥

2nd: Biore make up remover

This is the make up remover I love so much. I started using this when I was traveling and I fall in love after that. It remove my make up easily and my face were very clean after use that. I highly RECOMMEND this product to all of u!♥

3rd: Eyelid Tape

I used this product for more then a year. This eyelid tape make my double eye nicer and bigger. I always find a suit eyelid tape because my eye are single layer, thats why I need this eyelid tape so much. By the way, I did not know what is this eyelid tape name. It came with a small box like a chocolate shape.♥

4th: ZelanVital Eyeshadow Palette

This is ZelanVital Eyeshadow Palette. I did not know weather most of you heard about this brand or not. This palette have 10 colour eyeshadow. But this eyeshadow palette is great in colour and all the eyeshadow was shinning. I love it so much. Most of the time I will use Dark Brown (Which is 2nd from left hand side) and Light shinning brown (Which is 4th from the right hand side)♥

5th: Freshel Mineral BB Cream EX

This is Freshel Mineral BB Cream EX by Kanebo. I bought this BB Cream in Taiwan. They recommend me this product. This BB Cream was in light colour. They recommend me this because this BB is moisturizing. This BB also can use as a make up base and lotion. When you are lazy on a weekend, you can just put on BB and put away your make up. This BB also have sunblock function which is SPF32.PA++ (This product is around RM50++ and is only 50g)♥

6th: IN2IT Eyeliner Gel

IN2IT eyeliner Gel is super great and I bought the darkest black. ♥

7th: Essence Volume Mascara, Kate eyeliner, Colour Sense Shimmer Glide Eyeliner

Essence Volume Mascara (I ♥ EXTREME) is a product I highly recommend. This mascara give you a extreme volume and it make your lashes super long and thick. This colour is ultra black. Maybe you all can give a try on this mascara. 
Kate Eyeliner is also from Kanebo company. I bought this on Taiwan too. This is super sharp liner. The colour is also super black.
Colour Sense Shimmer Glide Eyeliner is a great colour. This is black and is too common for everyone but then this black eyeliner have shinning when u draw it out. I feel it was superb nice and special.It make your eyes look shinning♥

8th: Lady&Skin Hydro Care Water Drop Essences***

This product I super highly recommend to everyone especially their face who was super dry and need more moisturizing. This product I bought on Taiwan and is made from korean. Maybe some of you heard or saw it before. This product was introduce in a show which is '女人我最大'. I think most people heard this channel before right? This product is extreme moisture and rich in minerals. It creates a layer of water, making your skin moisturized and brightening. Although the price is a bit costly but I think it worth for me. It make my face look more moisturize and brightening.

WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE.


9th: Lady&Skin product 

Bubble Oxygen Mask Cleanser is a great cleanser product. This foam cleanser removes makeup residues without the need of lathering. The water drop-based foam begins to bubble up as it cleanser the skin. 
 Bubble Oxygen Mask Cleanser 

Lady&Skin Dual Sleeping Serum. Daily white serum, whitening product Whitening serum that is light and oil free . You can use this sleeping mask everyday cause it give your face more moisturize, mineral, improves skin elasticity and hydrating. You can just put the sleeping mask and went to sleep after put on your mask. This sleeping mask was so easy to apply cause this is what we always say lazy mask..haha! We want to have beautiful and hydrating face but we lazy, thats why we have what we so call lazy mask as sleeping mask.

Click below if you want to know more about this great product


Deep clean, Keep moisture, No trouble.

10th: Everest PepperMints 

My most favourite sweet for this month is EVEREST PEPPERMINTS. This sweet is sugarfree and the favour is mints. I really fall in love with this sweets. It have a fresh breathe after have it.♥

11th: Kagi Premium Swiss Chocolate Wafer

OHHHHH!!! I Love This sooooo Much. This Chocolate Wafer is so much great and Yummies! I hope to have a dozen of Chocolate Wafer...ARGH!! Wanted to have it right now♥

Hope all of you enjoy reading my blog
XOXO
-Kelly-





No comments:

Post a Comment