Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mama's Day♥

3rd of June is my Mama big day! Her's Birthday...
       Happy Birthday Mummy! I ♥ you.

She is my Mama and superhero in my heart. From small, I have no father and she is the one who take care the whole family. She gives what I want. When I bad in my exam she din even scold me and told me just do my best! I really appreciate to have you in my life. whenever I sad, she is the one who stand beside me and give me a fully support. Now, I'm 20 and she have taking care me for 20 years. How hard was that?! I really understand. Thanks for everything mummy. Loves




Fresh fruits chocolate almonds cake make by me to my beloved Mama♥ 
Thanks god she like it a lot as this is 1st time I make this cake


Yesterday I treat mum Japanese Food at Pasta Zanmai!! Good food and delicious

Belated dinner with mum! 






Outfit for Mama Belated birthday dinner




Force brother to take picture with me and he purposely pattern pattern more then badminton












P/S: Don't so purposely make banyak pattern can a?hahaxD

Citrus Mint Iced Tea.. Recommend this to Big Fans of Mints


Citrus Iced Peach Tea. Recommend to those who loves Peach like me


Linguine Tom Yam!! Recommend this.. Is a must! Super delicious


Salmon Fillet! Erm.. Salmon is great but the black colour on the bottom duno what is that. When eat your mouth will turn into black..Haha! 


Chic Parmagiana! Recommend...this is chicken with slice of turkey between.

We had our dinner tonight at Silver Spoon Publika. My brother treat all of us♥ 
Thanks to him a lot
Enjoy my dinner and is super delicious.




Oh ya! Today when we going to dinner I saw the rainbow! The rainbow is super big and bright.Super beautiful when the rainbow appear on the sky. Great Day

XOXO,

Have a great day!

Kelly


1 comment: