Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dragon Boat Festival♥


12 June 2013 is Dragon Bot Festival ( I did not know weather is it how they pronounce in English. This is what I translate in google.hahaxD ) is also know as duan wu jie '端午节'.
Time flies! Dragon Bot Festival comes again.
Every year my grandma make a lot of rice dumpling which is 粽子. This year I was helping my grandma and some people though it was easy as their see. But the truth is super hard and not as u see..haha
It was also tiring and many things to prepare and do. I make around 100 sthing and I quite enjoy.
Here is the ingredient that my grandma prepare. It was delicious.


The picture colour make the food like not deicious. (non-edit photo)

Me and my babe (cousin) helping grandma♥
Miss you♥

Rice Dumpling♥

It was a simple updated. 
Anyway enjoyed!
I'm tired and is time for me to pissed off!
XOXO
Kelly♥

No comments:

Post a Comment