Thursday, February 13, 2014

End of CNY♥

CNY 2014 will be end soon!
Time really flies.. Holiday gone! 
Is time for me to concentrate on my studies!!
100% hard work and concentrate must have!!
Stress stress stress.. But nothing can be done.
Suffer now and Enjoy later.
2014 CNY not bad.. 
14th day of CNY, there are sad, happy, angry and so on feelings!
Happy because of CNY celebration where you gather with family.
Sad because of result?!
Angry because of......
HAIZ!! 
Now is not the time to have all those feelings!
Is time to keep my feelings and stand up and continue!
Stand up when you are fall and continue the journey!
This is what I told myself when I was super down..
Tomorrow is the V-day!
How will I celebrate??
Of course as normal day for me where I'm still single!
Happy Valentine's to those couple and to those single friends enjoy your day and maybe you will get some surprise from those who admire you? haha
Good Luck to everyone♥


































XOXO
Good Luck!!
-Kelly-

No comments:

Post a Comment