Thursday, February 20, 2014

Happy Birthday Grandma♥


Today should count as my bad day or lucky day?!
At morning, my phone was working well but in the afternoon my phone was straight blackout and nothing appear on the screen.
I though it was spoil and really sad cause I have nothing back up and contact list all gone.
I was super worried.
In the Evening in the sudden my phone work!
I was so thankful in everything.
I love my phone.. Please treat me well..
Really thank god!
Today can be say is my happy and lucky day. =)

In the night, we having some birthday dinner.
Is my grandma birthday!
So happy when all the family member gather and chit chat here and there.
Sometimes we should thankful in all this things!
Everyone was so happy!

Today had all the nice food and nice cake
But I did not manage to take picture of the birthday cake.

My grandma also gave us angpao even after CNY!!
Thanks to her Angpao too♥
And saw one of the aunt which did not saw her for more then 5 years!!
Whao..she still recognise me!! haha
But Really is my happy day!
Thanks for everything in my lifezzz =)

XOXO
-Kelly-

No comments:

Post a Comment