Sunday, July 18, 2010

15.7.2010~jogoya day











On 15th of July, me and my friends went to Jogoya after taking report card~
We went there by KTM~The KTM is full of people~
Then after we arrive there~We walk to Jogoya had our lunch~
We eat until so full~we eat a lot of things~
After we had our lunch me, vinc Lim, yoon yeap and ah mah went to Sungei Wang~
Yoon yeap follow his friend there~
me, vinc Lim n ah mah will shopping there~
When going there, one of a indian guy sudah gila...tell me sthing...
then i straight away go then dun wan to look at him~
Then i follow ah mah n vinc go to one of the shop forget call wat dy~
Then after that v went bck to pavillion to meet v joey, yee chin, weng hong, shenghan, sin roong, kah yee, keat yong, and chin sin~
We meet them at "Cotton-on"~
Then around 4 sthing we went back by KTM~
When the monorail arrived me, keat yong n Joey cant go in to the monorail bcause of the full people~
then we go by second round~
Then after reach KTM~ we no need to wait can straight away go in to KTM~
The ktm is so so so many people~
Inside the ktm is full of people n is damn hot until i sweat~
my hair is also wet~
everyone is pushing each other~
after we reach ktm kepong i straight away run out n had a clear breathe~huh~





No comments:

Post a Comment