Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ping Pong competition~

Today 1st of july, I am joining for the ping pong carnival competition~
I'm joining for the single and mixed with Yoon Yeap~
but the most sad thing is we have lose the game~
But we have fun playing ping pong eventhough we lose the game~
Today was so tiring enough~
after ping pong competition around 5 sthing~
We keep all the things at dewan~
Then sudenly heavy raining~
I waiting for my brother at canteen and saw Yee Teng~
We have a nice chat eventhough long time din chat together dy~
after chat for a while~
I go back home and reach home around 6~
then i continue to wash my clothes~
damn many to wash until my hand turn blue~hahas
after wash then continue again with cooking for dinner~
din even have rest to sit down~
even bath also no time~
then after doing everything then at last finish all things~HUH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment