Monday, December 31, 2012

Last day of 2012!!=)

Whao...One year is going to pass and 2012 also is going to end. Time flies.
Feel like a year so fast going to past.
I really din expect it will pass superbly fast!
In this year, What have I achieve?
erm.. think think feel like not much.
Some of my dream is still not achieve yet in 2012!!
So! I must achieve it on 2013..on the coming year.
In 2012 year, when I refresh back my mind.
Yes! I have a lot of Happy, Sad, Excited, Crazy and so on Memories!
I refresh back all my memories!
I officially 19 years old and I'm not a child anymore. Many things must be think carefully and every step in life is so so much important for my coming future maybe =D
I should Thanks to many people that appear in my life and change my life in 2012!
I have learn many things in this year.
Yes! Maybe I have done wrong things in this year then I should be saying 'SORRY'!
But from the mistake I have learn a lot of new things and learn how to stand up by myself.
Many things is not what you see, hear from other peoples.
A best friend will always stay beside you and support you even you falls.
Yes, I have Best Friends and family to love.
I really appreciate it!
Even I don't have boyfriend I still can live happily!
I still have a bunch of my BFF..(hahaxD)
Especially my MUM!
She always give me a support when I sad, when I fall, when I stress facing my exam, In my work and many other things. Whatever I want, YES..She will give me if she can.
I really glad and appreciate to my beloved mum!
I will never forget your loved to me =*

Sometimes, we must appreciate everything that appear in our life.
Those unhappy things in 2012 just forget it. This is what we call it as 'PAST'!
Just live happily in this coming 2013 years.
Achieve what you want to achieve!
Is a MUST!! (This is what one of my bro told me ^^)

For coming 2013, I wish I can achieve those things that I wish for.
And Happy New Year in advanced to everyone and enjoy your night!!=)

And Once again A BIG THANKS to my FRIENDS and FAMILY to appear in my life and give me supports when I need them =)



No comments:

Post a Comment