Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry X'mas!! =)

Morning!! Me and one of my BFF go do passport..Walao! I was so angry, mad, hungry and so on..WHY?!
Can't find the place!
Waiting soooooo many people in the center!!
Waiting to take passport around more then 2 hours!!
Hungry no place to eat lunch and breakfast at all!!
No parking at all...
When there around 11sthing and done all my things after 4 sthing sumore without breakfast and lunch!!

24.12 was a Xmas eve night!!xD
I celebrate my christmas eve night with a group of funny and cute people!!xD
We really enjoy our night today.. We also exchange our present and I happy to have a great present!! Anyway tonight really a great night and all of them have really enjoy their night!! :)
Wish my dream will come true and tonight before sleep make a wish so that it will come true and hope tomorrow morning santa will put in a new present to me!!Muahaha(dreaming!!xD) when to sleepxD



No comments:

Post a Comment