Saturday, December 29, 2012

Last Saturday of 2012!!xD

Today was a last SATURDAY of 2012.. Time really fly!! One year is like closing and open your eyes. I never know that one year can pass superb fast! Even my 2012 is a bad year, but i appreciate some of the happy things that appear in my 2012. I really glad!

SATURDAY!! What have I done today?Erm... I have done many happy things todayxD

Morning, I wake up early to have a great breakfast..Some of u know I dont really have my breakfast all the time..but as I told today was a last Saturday in 2012... I went to the most famous 'Tommy bread' shop. Whao!!It was really a yummy =* (feel like hungry now)







Then we went to the Sentul Park to some photoshoot but then they dont allow any camera in. So we just walk inside the studio that beside the sentul park. Such a great place.


After the place, I went to Low Yat to shop!xD

How long have I not been in Low Yat I also forget bout it!!xD
When I went there is like WHAO..HahaxD
I've bought Iphone 4 cases, screen proctector and ipod screen protector too...but too bad cant find ipod4 cases=(

And then I walk in a computer accessories shop and I thinking that I have not been giving my brother anythings on christmas.. So I bought him a cool and nice speaker. Really hope he like itxP

After a tiring shopping then we had our lunch and dinner. What should be I call this? luncher? lunner? hahahaxD
Anyway today was really a great day for me!! =)

2 more days 2012 will be a pass =)

No comments:

Post a Comment