Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hong Kong♥

Recently just back from Hong Kong! 
After my exam I was busy with all kind of things like 'Cleaning my room', doing this and that!
Really was busy till today I was a bit free!
After I back from Hong Kong I was also busy with my work or so call busy life!
BUt I have manage to use 2 dayyyys to finish it!YAY!
But still I neef pack my shirt for coming Singapore Trip on this coming Friday night with family and my mum colleague!
Can't wait for it?! yahooooo!

Last week I'm going hong kong with my mum and my cousin!
The weather there is awesome as I like Cold weather!
Once back to Malaysia I can feel the HOT!!
I going there for 4 days 3 night as the main purpose is to go Disneyland!
But toooo bad! The weather is not really good as always non stop raining!
But we manage to play an exciting so called 'roller coaster'!
It was really Fantastic!
But things are super duper expensive!
When for shopping but all are selling winter things!
just manage to buy some socks and beauty products and more on FOODS!!
We also manage to see Jacky Chan house and his jewelry shop! 
Anyway I enjoy this trip even it was raining the whole trip!
YA!! Din forget for the hotel!!
Whoever go for Hong Kong you must try to stay at 'Hollywood Disneyland Hotel'
It was super nice and awesome. 
The room quite big and nicexD

Thanks for reading!
XOXO


Enjoy the picture! ♥













































Jacky Chan Jewellery shopxD


















































Ignore if there are 2 same photo!=)







No comments:

Post a Comment