Monday, December 23, 2013

Singapore♥

WOOHOO!!
Singapore trip is coming!
We went on Friday midnight and reach there around 5 something.
It was so early till we have our nap in the car for 1 hour.
After the nap we straight went to the Kastam of Singapore!
It was like Whao!! So many people when to Singapore and super jam!
After the Kastam check we straight went to the UNIVERSAL STUDIO!
First time and first experience.
It was awesome and awesome!
The transformer is a must game to go!
But to bad that day I was super not feeling well as I having my super pain gastric!
Too bad make my whole day just like that!
And this is the first time I dare myself to go for roller coaster!!
But too bad or should I say too 'Lucky' that roller coaster was close! -.-
It was a bit disappointing.
But Is okay... They will have the next second chance to go..haha
After all the universal for half day around 4 something we went for check in!
We have a stay in 'Habour Ville' hotel!
The hotel was not really good!! LOL
Dissapointed!!
After check in we went for River safari, night safari and chinatown!
The whole plan was so rushing but I still have fun on this trip!
The next day(Sunday) back time! we went to Johor Premium Outlet!
It was soooooo many people here and there.
But I still manage to get something on there!
They having a super great promotion!
I went to body shop and bought some body butter (Body Lotion) which they having 70% sales!
Super worth to buy it and I also went to Victoria secret!
I bought the Body Mist which is 3 for RM129.
I share with my friends.
I go for "Secret Charm" which is (honeysuckle & Jasmine)
The smell is good and sweet!
I only manage to get 2 things in the premium outlet and I also have myself a special chocolate which called "CHOC LATTE"
It was a stick of chocolate and when U wan to drink it then u should but some hot milk and mix it with the chocolate!
I have not taste it but will try it soon!
It was so special.
After shop of course food and then we back home!
It was a super fun trip and I enjoy it till the max!
After the holiday is time for packing my holiday feelings and start my study life again!
















































-Kelly-
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment