Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry X'mas♥

Merry X'mas Everyone!
Have you get your christmas present?
Hope you get all your things that you need it. (^^)
I get not many present but still happy that I can celebrate My 2013 Christmas with my beloved Family!
This is the last minute plan that my brother ask me whether wan go for shopping at Sunway Pyramid or not? Since I have not any plan so I agree to go!
This year was the happiest christmas celebration!
It was super jam when we heading to Sunway Pyramid!
Anyway was JAM...JAM...JAM!!
But we also manage get to Sunway Pyramid around 1-2 hours!
Thanks to my brother for bringing us there.
The decoration at Sunway is super awesome and there are also snow around!
We have our lunch together at one of the Taiwan Restaurant!
It's super delicious and I forgot the restaurant name! (=.=")
After lunch of course shopping time!xD
My brother bought me one skirt and My brother gf bought me one eyeliner pencil!!
Thanks them very much!! ♥
I also bought my brother a bag!
He want it super much and I decide bought it for him as christmas present!
Hope he like it! =)
Then not forget bout dinner with mum colleague!
We had our dinner at D'Fortune!
It was super super super many people!!
I had my Salmon steak for christmas dinner and not Turkey!hahaha
Yay!! This is the christmas day!!
I enjoy every moment!
Hope what I wish can be achieve SANTA!! =)
  






























By the way I get I had my Fortune Cookies today and guess what I get?!
" You will win success in whatever you adopt."

-Kelly-
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment