Saturday, July 23, 2011

The life of me ♥

Nowaday I was busy with my school, works and many things until I have no time to on my fb and even update my blog... Sumore my family was argue-ing because of someone...Make all of us so sick!! And always wonder what he thinking~~I really hope one day he will awake and think back what he have done to all the family members...and he did not even think of us at all~~parents also human...they will sad n dissapointed...DON'T JUST THINK OF YOUR OWN AND TRIED TO THINK OF OTHERS TOO~~ Maybe one day if u realize and awake we all still will forgive you n not what u think tat we always ignore you or wat!! Try to think of it and if u think that wat u do is correct then go ahead just dun regret on the other time...And dun always make all he family to worried you one people...P/S: THINK OF US AND FAMILY MEMBER!!


Sumore I have gotten my new Myvi car...I have not taken any of the photo yet cause of busy and so on... Sumore that day on Thursday my mum drive my car and when she back from work suddenly a car "Highlight car" purposely go and hit my car at the side and my mum knew it and horn the car but he purposely dunwan stop the car down and straight away drive like nothing happen to it...Maybe he tought the car people is "P" license~~But then my mum taking her phone and take his car plate down... I told mum that : You always taking your photo and now you also use it too...U are so damn pro~~And my mum laugh at me~~The car plate number was "421"~~  At the night we bring it to the "kepong Police Station" to report and the police say it just a bit and maybe the boss won't care of "small cases"...And my mum was damn angry~~~ And mum say if can't saman that guy then find his HP no. all call the person~~XDD....But today The car have been repair it and just like nothing~~


The Blog will be update thru here and i will come up and update again when i have time~~Take Care and nitez



HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE NORMAL BACK LIKE LAST TIME =))





No comments:

Post a Comment