Thursday, June 7, 2012

4 More Days to go!!♥

Still have four Days to go!!

Four days of??!

EXAM...

I'm So nervous for the coming exam..

I wish I can pass the exam so much!!

I'm going to sit my exam at UCSI!!

God Bless me~~

I promise myself after the exam I must enjoy my day with all the fun.

I must enjoy it and only start my exam for another 4 paper.

This 3-4 weeks I have done all my best and study what I wan to study till the late night, till fall asleep, till 

forget to eat, and so on.

What I wish is just to pass my exam and nothing else.

Hope all will go smoothly this coming Monday and Tuesday.

All the best to me and I will do all my best in the coming exam.

And all the best to my BFF for the coming exam.

Just do your best thats enough!!=))

XXXXXX...At last 4 more day to go=((

Studying while listen to the class recorder.

Studying.

And studyingX.X

Add Oil!!♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment