Friday, June 29, 2012

Midvalley with BFF❤

When out with my BFF for movies and brunch❤

When for movie to relax myself and continue for my coming exam

We went for a movie 'Brave' presented by Disney PIXAR.

The movie was great and funny.

In the cinema everyone was laughing.

At the end of the story it was a bit sad.

But seriously it was a great movie for children, Adult or even those parents.

And after movie I when to buy some food/snack for my mum, brother.

And thats was what I call a day.

It was quite tired but after went back home I going to start my life with full of books and maybe stress?xD






Brunch..老油鬼鬼❤

Me of the day❤

Chocolate from cocoa trees❤

erm...some food for mum❤

Famous Amos cookies for mum too❤

Gong Cha..Chocolate Milk tea for myself❤
Thanks my BFF for treating us this yummy drinks❤

Yummy❤

The Brave Movie❤
Thanks my BFF for treating us❤

Three little cute boys❤





No comments:

Post a Comment