Saturday, June 30, 2012

Outing days with my mum and her friends♥

A saturday with mum and her friends.

We had our dinner on the morning. They Chit-chat until around 10am..(Forget liao.xD)





After Breakfast, We went to Setia City Mall♥

First time we went there.

The mall was so big and super cool and awesome.





We went for a walk and we went to the Bowling centre Wangsa Bowl which still under renovation.

Inside the Bowling Centre was big and super cold.xD

There are so many lane in the bowling centre♥

Opposite of the Bowling centre was a Cinema..

The place was great.

Foods everywhere♥

The view from the higher floor was great♥







The landscape was beautiful and awesome♥

And I bought 2 piece of singlet (Purple and Black) from F.0.S♥

I like the shirt so much.

And I also bought 2 Simple Tee shirt which is Red and Black from UNIQLO.

I like simple T maybe I can wear for college?xD

After that, We went to Sunway Giza♥

Erm..there was a Supermarket and very less shopping mall..

Many Foods also.

There are Bentong foods fair in the Sunway Giza.


We went there and we had our delicious DURIANS♥

The durians look super nice and the taste also goods and awesome.

You will regret if u din eat at Sunway Giza♥





Then after durian we went for dessert at 'Tong Pak Fu'

The dessert also quite nice.

Not that bad.


After that we go DPC.

I bought things for my dog.

I bring my baby 'Miko' to cut her nails.

Her nails make my hand and leg scars everywhere=((


I bought toys and food for her.

She was so excited and at DPC she feel scared and could not want to walk.xD

Then I bought Big Apple Donut♥



After that we went Tesco!

Today Saturday NO plastic bag!!

And we buy some things at Supermarket.

Just a bit things only.xD

Whole day shop here and there, So damn tired=((



After that, we take away foods for dinner.Yong Tao Fo!!My Favourites!xD


















































No comments:

Post a Comment