Thursday, June 14, 2012

Enjoy the day with all my BFF♥

Today I'm so happy with all my BFF♥ 

I enjoy for the whole day with them.

We play badminton at the morning.

Before play we had our brunch at Pizza Hut to fill our stomach full.xD

After the badminton, we continue have fun the whole day.

We watch 'Snow White' at TGV.

How long I din watch movie dy?

I also forget adyxD

At last after 2 paper I enjoy movies.xD

Then we had our dinner together at D'Fortune.

Had our dinner till so full.

That's call a day for us.xD

But 1 day so fast ady fast ><''

I miss the day so much.

After the all exam end I promise myself we will gather together for the 2nd time.

After today, We should start our study for the coming saturday exam.

All the best again.

I have 4 more paper to go.

I can do it..

休息是为了走更长的路♥ 

Thanks all my BFF always make me smile=))

And my mum bought a durian to eat..

So manyxD

Mushroom soupxD

Coke..

onion bread stick...one more leh?who steal?xD

Hawaii Chicken♥

What I get "Smiling often can make you look and feel younger".


D'Fortune♥

Honey Dew juice♥

Orange Juice

Ice Lemon tea I thinkxD

My BFF...No chance to take photo v u all..T.T

Malu malu for wat?xD

haha...At last he take photo v mexD...



Maryland ..


Fish & Chip♥

Durian♥

So many durian♥

Snow white.♥



No comments:

Post a Comment