Saturday, June 9, 2012

'HER' Birthday♥

Today was 'HER' Birthday. 

Who is her??hahaxD


Is my mum friend(Liping).

I wish her a great 'Happy Birthday'.

Wish her and her family happy always.

We celebrate Birthday with her today.

We bring her to have a nice food at er..(forget what is the restaurant name.xD)





Just a simple brunch as Curry fish, vege and ha gou(cantonese)..♥

Although those are not what Expensive food but as long we have heart to treat her then eat what also nevermind♥

Wish her have a wonderful birthday today=))

Tomorrow was the last day and I will go in to the exam hall.

Hope all go smooth and pass all my paper.

All the best♥♥

Dinner for today not much and heavy cause still in the full mood.

When to Pasar Malam with mum and buy foods for my brother to eat and small small food to eat and a shirt♥



ROJAK♥




No comments:

Post a Comment